Professor (Emeritus), Poultry Immunology and Pathology
Incumbent of Ryback-Pearson Chair in Veterinary Medicine
- D.V.M. State University of Utrecht. The Netherlands, 1963
- Ph.D The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1971
- The immune response to infectious bursal disease virus.
- The immune response to avian influenza virus and to the vaccine.
- Pathogenesis of Escherichia coli in poultry.
- The immune response of chickens to Salmonella
1991 – 1994: Head,Department of Animal Sciences.
1996 – 2000: Director, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot. Israel.